We’re excited to welcome fans back to the stadium this year and will be making sure that Soccer Aid for UNICEF operates in accordance with the latest government Covid-19 Guidelines on Saturday 4 September.
If required, our safety measures may include:
- Sanitisation and hand washing stations throughout the site
- Contactless payment where possible
- Managed queues and/or one way systems
- Subject to guidelines in September, we may carry out temperature checks on arrival for all staff and visitors, and ask people onsite to wear face coverings in enclosed spaces.
- Only if advised as required by the Government in September, we may need to introduce a testing programme.
We are confident that Soccer Aid will go ahead as planned, however, in the unlikely event that we need to reduce capacities or the event is cancelled, we’ll refund your ticket.