Terms & Conditions
By entering this free prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The free prize draw is arranged by United Kingdom Committee for Unicef (UUK). Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, London E20 1HZ
- The Soccer Aid Playground Challenge is a schools fundraising product where pupils kick, bounce or carry a football around an obstacle course in their playground.
- Entry is open to any UK school and can be made by any teacher, excluding employees of UUK, their families and any party associated with administration of this free prize draw. Each school is only eligible to enter the competition once, multiple registrations will be rejected.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits their right to any prize.
- All registrants who are registered to The Soccer Aid Playground Challenge at socceraid.org.uk/schools/ will be entered into the free prize draw.
- By registering on the Soccer Aid Playground Challenge, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- UUK will determine whether or not entrants have registered by the closing date referred to in paragraph 8 of these terms and conditions. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. UUK shall not be responsible for technical errors in internet access or anything otherwise that prevents or may prevent entry to the free prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00am on Thursday 10 September 2020 and the closing date is 23.59pm on Friday 29 January 2020. Any registrations received after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- The winning 10 schools will be randomly selected by UUK.
- The 10 winning schools will each receive new PE equipment provided by YPO. This will include 100 x cones, 36 skipping-ropes, 4 x pop-up goals, 30 x bibs and 30 x footballs and 36 hula-hoops
- Winners will be notified by UUK by the email or telephone number given at the point of registration by Friday 12 February 2021.
- If the prize is rejected for any reason the prize will be forfeited and UUK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the processes described in these terms and conditions.
- Once the prize winner has been contacted, they have until Friday 26 February 2021 to claim their prize. Prizes will only be distributed from YPO once claimed by the prize winner.
- UUK’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The free prize draw
- The Prizes shall be subject to availability. There is no cash alternative available for the prize but UUK or YPO retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- UUK reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on socceraid.org.uk/schools-win
- As a condition of entering the free prizedraw, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. UUK will not be liable in any way if any Entrant enters the competition unlawfully.
- Any personal information collected by UUK in connection with the draw will be used in accordance with the UUK’s privacy statement. By entering into the free prizedraw, Entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact them about their free prize draw entry.
- The name of the winning schools and their county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with details of the winner for the free prize draw you require to UUK at 1 Westfield Ave, London E20 1HZ within 30 days from the closing date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, UUK, YPO and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize or participating in the draw. Nothing in these terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of UUK or YPO for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of their negligence.
- UUK reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This free prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.