Terms & conditions
By entering this free prize competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The free prize competition is arranged by United Kingdom Committee for Unicef (UUK). Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, London E20 1HZ
- All UK residents are eligible to enter, excluding employees of UUK, their families and any party associated with administration of this free prize competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits their right to any prize.
- All registrants who are signed up to The Playground Challenge at socceraid.org.uk/schools/ and who submit videos on Twitter from their school account using #PlaygroundChallenge and tag @THF2 and @socceraid or email their video to email@example.com will be entered into the free prize competition.
- The Soccer Aid Playground Challenge is a schools fundraising product where pupils kick, bounce or carry a football around an obstacle course in their playground.
- UUK will determine whether or not entrants have registered by the closing date referred to in paragraph 9 of these terms and conditions. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. UUK shall not be responsible for technical errors in internet access or anything otherwise preventing entry to the free prize competition.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00am on Tuesday 23 April 2019 and the closing date is 23.59pm on Friday 28 June 2019. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for the free prize competition.
- All videos submitted by registrants of The Playground Challenge on Twitter from their school account using #PlaygroundChallenge and tagging @THF2 and @socceraid or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entered into the free prize competition. The winner will be selected by Unicef UK and The F2 based on which entry we think shows the most: 1. creativity – from your fundraising plans to your obstacle design. 2. Champions inclusivity – get the whole school moving! 3. Defends play – It’s not about the best football skills. Just show us how your school is playing and fundraising to change the lives of children all over the world.
- Winners will receive a visit from the F2 to their school between September – December 2019 on a mutually agreed date.
- Winners will be notified by the email or telephone number given at the point of registration by Monday 8 July 2019 and instructions will be provided detailing how to claim the prize.
- If the prize is rejected for any reason the prize will be forfeited and UUK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the processes described in these terms and conditions.
- The deadline for claiming the prize is the Friday 19 July 2019.
- UUK’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The F2 free prize competition
- UUK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- UUK reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on org.uk/f2-school-visit
- As a condition of entering the free prize competition, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. UUK will not be liable in any way if any Entrant enters the competition unlawfully.
- Any personal information collected by UUK in connection with a competition will be used in accordance with the UUK’s privacy statement. By entering into the Free prize competition, Entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact them about their Free prize competition entry.
- Please be aware that any videos shared on social media may be shared through Unicef UK, Soccer Aid for Unicef and The F2 freestylers channels.
- Please be assured that any video entries received by email will be destroyed after competition closes unless otherwise agreed between Unicef UK and the school.
- A name of the winner and their county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with details of the winner for the free prize competition you require to UUK within 30 days from the closing date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, UUK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize or participating in the competition. Nothing in these terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of UUK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- This free prize competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.