Watch the biggest stars go head to head in the first ever eSoccer Aid for Unicef
Some of your favourite stars from the footballing and entertainment world will be taking part in the first-ever eSoccer Aid event on 27th June, 5-10pm UK time live on TWITCH. See stars such as Robbie Williams, James McAvoy, and Sir Mo Farah battle it out against Usain Bolt, Olly Murs and Liam Payne in EA SPORTS FIFA20 as Soccer Aid World XI FC take on England in a series of 8 1v1 matchups to decide the inaugural champions. Throughout the broadcast, we will be fundraising for Unicef’s work to help stop the spread of coronavirus and limit the impact on children’s lives.
|TIMING (UK time)||GAME||TEAM ENGLAND||TEAM SOCCER AID WORLD XI|
|17:55||Game 2||Liam Payne||James McAvoy|
|18:30||Game 3||Jeremy Lynch||Billy Wingrove|
|19:05||Game 4||Liv Cooke||Elz the Witch|
|19:40||Game 5||Sir Mo||Iain Stirling|
|20:15||Game 6||Olly Murs||Roman Kemp|
|21:25||Game 8||Robbie Williams||Usain Bolt|
The winner will be decided on the overall aggregate score.
If a team is more than 4 goals down on entering a match their goals in the match will count for double until they are level or ahead.
How to get involved in eSoccer Aid
- We will be broadcasting on 27th June at 5pm UK time. All you need to do is go to this link to watch the games.
- To access incredible rewards and donate go here
- Tell your friends and share.
How you can play as your own dream match
- To create and play with your own team you need to have access to FIFA 20 either on PC, PlayStation or Xbox
- Head into kick-off mode, and pick Team Soccer Aid World XI FC. With over 30 FIFA ICONS to choose from in our debut squad, who will be your first choice strike pairing? Who will be bossing the midfield?
- Why not tell your friends and play an online friendly!
SAVE GENERATION COVID
Soccer Aid for Unicef is the world’s biggest celebrity football match, raising money to give kids the best start in life. But around the world, coronavirus is disrupting everything- it’s closing schools, stopping babies getting vital vaccines and making life in disaster zones even tougher. A whole generation of children are in danger.
Together we can help stop the spread of coronavirus and limit the impact on children’s lives. Every £1 you donate will be matched by the UK government – up to £3 million – until 6th Oct 2020.